Monday 26 July 2010

Jamestom Blogger

Well here goes,

I am not sure what this is all about, will anyone be interested enough to read this, will it be interesting to anyone else. Who knows!!!

I am officially retired having been given the old send off from work and spent the B&Q voucher I received from colleages and friends on feather edge board to reclad my shed, must say it now looks like new.

What next, well we a have a retirement party to organise this weekend at my daughters house, she as a conservatory and ideal for the big bash, it should be a good do with good music, good food and good company.

My daughter is busy picking out the music from our CD collection all blasts from the past can't wait to get down and dirty.

I have been laying the dance floor today and tomorrow I will be getting the garden into shape ready for the gazebo and party tent!! WOW

Wifes busy she is up to her eyes in it, so much to do and organise, last count we have about 40 family and friends coming and all live a few miles away so need putting up, can't have them drinking and driving can we.

Well thats all for now don't know how to post pictures yet but will put some on soon.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment